Gail Landy wants to volunteer 2022-07-31 14:39:59 -0400
Video: Climate First!'s Virtual Action vs. Chase Bank, April 23, 2020.
Solving the climate crisis requires collective action that comes from a tipping point. Tipping points happen only when more people, businesses and public agencies persistently demand solutions. To build toward the tipping point:
- Make a decision right now to act. And continue to act going forward.
- Run an online strike vs. Chase Bank. Post on social media photos/videos of yourself and others with a relevant climate message. Use these hashtags in your post: “#HealthIsClimateFirst!” & “#ClimateStrikeOnline”. Also, insert "@Chase" and "@ChaseSupport" in your post to get the bank's attention. To find examples of other recent related posts, do a "Google search" of the above hashtags.
- Sign up for Climate First!’s emails to learn about our upcoming actions and other events.
- Share your talents with Climate First!. Volunteer opportunities include sign making, updating website content, photographing, writing press releases, etc. Scroll down to sign-up.
- Encourage your peers to participate too. Let them know that their participation matters because we win if we reach the tipping point.
- Tell everyone that the Climate Crisis is your #1 voting issue.
When purchasing things from Amazon, you can help Climate First!. Just remember, always start at smile.amazon.com--you'll get the same products, same prices, and same service. And Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Climate First!. If you use Chrome, add the MakeMeSmile extension to your browser. Every time you shop on Amazon.com, it makes sure your applicable purchases are attributed to Climate First!, Inc. Visit this page to learn more: https://www.couponchief.com/makemesmile#46-2708294
- Donate to Climate First!.