Video: Climate First!'s Virtual Action vs. Chase Bank, April 23, 2020.
Solving the climate crisis requires collective action that comes from a tipping point. Tipping points happen only when more people, businesses and public agencies persistently demand solutions. To build toward the tipping point:
- Make a decision right now to act. And continue to act going forward.
- Run an online strike with Climate First! vs. Chase Bank on Fridays. Or do it any day and all day. Post on social media photos/videos of yourself and others with a relevant climate message. Use these hashtags in your post: “#HealthIsClimateFirst!” & “#ClimateStrikeOnline”. Also, if posting on Twitter, insert "@Chase" and "@ChaseSupport" in your tweet to get the bank's attention. To find examples of other recent related posts, do a "Google search" of the above hashtags.
- Sign up for Climate First!’s emails to learn about our upcoming actions and other events.
- Share your talents with Climate First!. Volunteer opportunities include sign making, updating website content, photographing, writing press releases, etc. Scroll down to sign-up.
- Encourage your peers to participate too. Let them know that their participation matters because we win if we reach the tipping point.
- Tell everyone that the Climate Crisis is your #1 voting issue.
- When purchasing things from Amazon, you can help Climate First!. Just remember, always start at smile.amazon.com--you'll get the same products, same prices, and same service. And Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Climate First!.
- Donate to Climate First!.