Why does your involvement matter? Your voice is needed to build the tipping point.
Solving the climate crisis requires collective action that comes from a tipping point. Tipping points happen only when more people, businesses and public agencies persistently demand solutions. To build toward the tipping point:
- Make a decision right now to act. And continue to act going forward.
- Run a digital strike with us every Friday. Post photos/videos of yourself and others with the hashtags: “#HealthIsClimateFirst!” & “#ClimateStrikeOnline”. Google the hashtags for examples.
- Put April 23rd--the “Stop The Money Pipeline” Day of Action--on your calendar. The event will be targeting banks that fund massive pollution projects. And join Climate First!'s action on that day.
- Sign up for Climate First!’s emails to learn about our upcoming actions and other events.
- Share your talents with Climate First!. Volunteer opportunities include sign making, updating website content, photographing, writing press releases, etc.
- Encourage your peers to participate too. Let them know that their participation matters because we win if we reach the tipping point.
- Tell everyone that the Climate Crisis is your #1 voting issue.
- Donate to Climate First!.